The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve the roots of nature cure, natural therapeutics, natural healing and hand medicine. Understanding, practicing and living with the wisdom of our ancestors enriches our life in the present.
Functional knowledge is built on the works of preceding generations. Our privilege is to assimilate this knowledge of our ancestors. Simplify this knowledge. Grow this knowledge into practical applications that will assist human beings to live a life in tune with nature and her healing wisdom. The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve and pass forward what has been understood and developed for present and future generations in the field of natural healing and hand medicine.
In order to heal with nature it is essential to have a philosophical understanding of how her healing process works. This understanding is presented in the lecture series Philosophy of Natural Therapeutics/Nature Cure. In addition there will be practical demonstrations of simple Nature Cure techniques designed to assist Nature in her healing journeys. Natural Therapeutics is the combination of Nature Cure and Homeopathy. This definition also holds true for Naturopathy. Hence, it is essential to have a basic understanding of the philosophy of homeopathy and some practical knowledge of homeopathic medicines to practice Natural Therapeutics (Naturopathy).
Health Building, Natural First Aid, Food Medicine, Kitchen Medicine, Herbal Medicine offer ideas and practices for improving, regaining, preserving health. our “greatest wealth.”
Restore harmony with the organism
Core Synchronism is a system of hand medicine designed to assist nature in establishing harmony with all parts of the organism. It is not pathology specific. It is a mechanical system designed to restore balance, which results in activating an individual’s self-healing ability.
“Core Synchronism is the most significant development in body work since Dr. Stones’ Polarity Therapy.” Phil Lontz Polarity Therapist
- It is something that you can depend upon to do the work for you. In other words, don’t try to drive the mechanism through any external force. Rely upon the Tide.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- Life is a river of energy which must flow to keep clear and sweet in its function thru all the organisms of life’s expression. Only when life’s currents are obstructed and become stagnant, then fermentation of wastes and tissues causes decay and germs. Their origin is in decomposition.Dr. Randolph Stone
- Not this up and down fluctuation during inhalation and exhalation, but the condition where you get the movement down to a balance point between inhalation and exhalation, a midway point.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- Nature is grand, if we but understand.Dr. Randolph Stone
- Only the Way is good at beginning things and also good at bringing things to completion.Lao Tzu
“Reversal” is the movement of the Tao;
“Weakness” is the function of the Tao.
The things of the world originate in being,
And being originates in nonbeing.
- I wonder at this tiny infant who cries, and its mother gives it milk. If it should think, “What profit is there in crying? What is it that causes milk to come?” ---then it would not receive any milk. But we see that it receives milk because of its crying.Rumi