The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve the roots of nature cure, natural therapeutics, natural healing and hand medicine. Understanding, practicing and living with the wisdom of our ancestors enriches our life in the present.
Functional knowledge is built on the works of preceding generations. Our privilege is to assimilate this knowledge of our ancestors. Simplify this knowledge. Grow this knowledge into practical applications that will assist human beings to live a life in tune with nature and her healing wisdom. The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve and pass forward what has been understood and developed for present and future generations in the field of natural healing and hand medicine.
In order to heal with nature it is essential to have a philosophical understanding of how her healing process works. This understanding is presented in the lecture series Philosophy of Natural Therapeutics/Nature Cure. In addition there will be practical demonstrations of simple Nature Cure techniques designed to assist Nature in her healing journeys. Natural Therapeutics is the combination of Nature Cure and Homeopathy. This definition also holds true for Naturopathy. Hence, it is essential to have a basic understanding of the philosophy of homeopathy and some practical knowledge of homeopathic medicines to practice Natural Therapeutics (Naturopathy).
Health Building, Natural First Aid, Food Medicine, Kitchen Medicine, Herbal Medicine offer ideas and practices for improving, regaining, preserving health. our “greatest wealth.”
Restore harmony with the organism
Core Synchronism is a system of hand medicine designed to assist nature in establishing harmony with all parts of the organism. It is not pathology specific. It is a mechanical system designed to restore balance, which results in activating an individual’s self-healing ability.
“Core Synchronism is the most significant development in body work since Dr. Stones’ Polarity Therapy.” Phil Lontz Polarity Therapist
- Nature is the teacher of science.Paracelsus
- Within that cerebrospinal fluid there is an invisible element that I refer to as the “Breath of Live.” I want you to visualize this Breath of Life as a fluid within this fluid, something that does not mix, something that has potency as the thing that makes it move. Is it really necessary to know what makes the fluid move? Visualize a potency, an intelligent potency, that is more intelligent than your own human mentality.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- The primary effort of the healing art should be to get life to flow thru stagnant and obstructed areas and tissues of the body which cause pain. That is the natural way, from the inside out and from the top down, as the centrifugal force operates.Dr. Randolph Stone
- It is something that you can depend upon to do the work for you. In other words, don’t try to drive the mechanism through any external force. Rely upon the Tide.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- I have walked along a quiet shore with lots of seaweed floating out in the water. I have watched this seaweed moving in rhythmic patterns with the groundswell, with the tide. Some were spiraling in one direction and some were spiraling in the other. For a large pattern, see the hurricane, see the potency in the eye of the hurricane, not the destruction around the outside. See the stillness at the center and the spiral movement.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- God will give you what you seek. Where your aspiration lies, that you will become, for “The bird flies with his wings, but the believer flies with his aspiration.”Rumi