The Staff Spotlight shines on Rebeka Rose, a 2001 graduate of NMSNT. In 2005 she began teaching Flower Remedies, one of the many courses that sets our curriculum apart from other schools. While she was a doula and apprentice midwife, Rebeka became the lead instructor for Pregnancy and Infant Massage. She is currently a licensed home birth midwife and continues to incorporate the philosophy of Natural Therapeutics. She educates not only expecting mothers, but her bodywork clientele on matters such as Homeopathy, Living Foods, and Colon Hydrotherapy. Rebeka is a Certified Core Synchronism Practitioner and combines Core with all of the bodywork modalities she uses to help people achieve balance. She sets an amazing example to her students by living the Natural Therapeutics experience.
Courses Rebeka Teaches:
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Living Foods
- Pregnancy & Infant Massage
- Core Synchronism for Pregnancy
- Colon Hydrotherapy
What is your favorite Bach Flower Remedy?
Chicory! No… Wild Oat. Clematis… or Rock Rose… it depends on what’s going on for someone.
What is your favorite Living Foods recipe?
Raw Cashew “Cheese” Cake (“The students love it!” – see recipe below) and almond milk.
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake
- 3 cups walnuts and or almonds
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea slat
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp cardamom
- 2 cups unsoaked dates
- 3 cups cashews, soaked 6-8 hours
- 1 cup date paste
- 1 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 3 lemons, juiced (approx. 9 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
Crumb Topping: (if desired)
- some of crust, reserved
- fruits such as blueberries, cherries or strawberries
- Process the crust ingredients in a food processor until crumbly.
- Press the crust into a spring form pan.
- Process all filling ingredients in a food processor until creamy and very smooth. If you need to add more liquid, use more lemon juice, while blending.
- Add filling to the crust, smoothing with a spatula.
- Mix the crumb topping ingredients, and press onto top of cheesecake.
- Freeze 1-2 hours before serving.
Calle Ocho Therapies
215 8th St. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: 505-268-6870, ext.204